Payroll Giving :
Contact us for a presentation of Payroll Giving. Afterwards, we will assist you in implementing the solution in your company (initial computer configuration, provision of the agreement form for employees). We take care of everything!
The configuration of Payroll Giving for companies and trustees using payroll softwares APSAL (Proximus Telindus Tango) and KeyPaye (Partenaires Sociaux, itself member of Payroll Giving for its own employees), is very simple : a checkbox and Payroll Giving feature is activated !
For companies and trustees using other software, our member PADEM supports you in the simple technical set up of Payroll Giving and adapts it to your needs.
Furthermore, Payroll Giving complies with the new GDPR. The only data communicated to our partner NGOs is that required for issuing tax receipts.
In addition, each employee has the freedom to change the amount of his gift at any time, or to stop it whenever he wants.
No fees for Payroll Givers, for the company or for the fiduciary.
However, the program gives you the opportunity to help finance the total amount donated to the project by donations made by employees.
Your employees will also see their donation appear on their payroll sheet.
With Payroll Giving, align your company’s image with philanthropic action in a very modern way.
Payroll Giving is the tool that makes it easier to initiate or develop a CSR approach in companies, offering to act concretely and easily for the cause that you and your employees choose. Positive impact, creating shared value for your organization as well as society, contributing to the achievement of Sustainable Development Goals, opportunities to collaborate with the participating NGOs… are among the benefits of the Payroll Giving. Payroll Giving is one of the best practices of the ESR Guide, which guides companies in terms of social responsibility and leads to the ESR label.
What is better than one (good) action common to all to federate? For your internal communication, we are committed to providing you with regular news from the field and offer to make presentations in your premises or to communicate directly with the local partner.
The members of the consortium can refuse or put an end to a collaboration that would be unsuccessful or that would be liable to question its values, the safety of its employees and beneficiaries, or its brand image.
Before entering into a partnership relationship, consortium members consider each proposal for collaboration on a case-by-case basis by analysing the company’s general data, its areas of activity, its policy of social and/or environmental responsibility, controversies and lawsuits that may affect it, as well as its image and reputation.
They must comply with the following conditions:
- Be located on Luxembourg territory.
- Do not practice in the following areas:
- The production or trade of arms or weapons parts, tobacco and alcohol, and any undertaking investing in the production of these sectors and in the production of the extractive industries, the production of chemicals for agriculture, the production and trade of GMOs and land grabbing.
- Respect the following ethical criteria:
- No violations of human rights and fundamental labour rights.
- No active contribution to conflict.
- No predatory or illegal business practices.
- No production and marketing of products that harm human health.
- No environmental degradation having a major impact on biodiversity and human health.
- Not to have been convicted in court or in the course of legal proceedings in Luxembourg or in the world for criminal or criminal acts, such as fraud, extortion of funds, money laundering, the financing of terrorism and other serious acts affecting human rights and the environment.
More than 10 companies have already adopted Payroll Giving in Luxembourg, some on a human scale (15 employees), and others with more than 700 employees. If you want information on these companies, or testimonials from them, please send a request to email@example.com !